15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 47 Old 03-08-2016, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayak7 View Post
Let me know what you find out please. the parts store cancelled my order of the fusion paddles saying "no longer available"
so I am back at square 1.
It would be better to have stationary paddles, if you can find a nice looking way to do it that would be great.
I was looking at something like this off a Nissan GTR, but after taking the steering column cover off, there is no room to install this as I have the Push Start system, there is a back-up ignition thingy there on the lower steering column cover.
Kayak7 likes this.

2015 Kuga Titanium (Ginger Ale) 2.0 Petrol AWD, Technology Pack, Vista roof.
Mods: Green Filter #7159, AMG paddle shifters, TurboSmart 50/50 BOV, CX-Racing FMIC Kit, LED puddle & license plate lights, 3" DP with 200 cell cat, 2.5" catback with Dynomax mufflers, SCT Livewire TS (tunes by Torrie), lifted 30mm (front leveling).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 47 Old 03-08-2016, 11:33 AM

are those off a wrecked GTR?! jeez.

Umm... stationary "could" work, but you'll be better off adapting to what is in the fusion or focus, heck even the new escape has paddles...

2015 Escape Ti 2.0 AWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #43 of 47 Old 03-09-2016, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape05xls View Post
are those off a wrecked GTR?! jeez.

Umm... stationary "could" work, but you'll be better off adapting to what is in the fusion or focus, heck even the new escape has paddles...
I already have the paddle shifters off the Benz AMG installed on the steering wheel, they are just difficult to use as always at a different angle when I need to down shift in a corner.
murcod likes this.

2015 Kuga Titanium (Ginger Ale) 2.0 Petrol AWD, Technology Pack, Vista roof.
Mods: Green Filter #7159, AMG paddle shifters, TurboSmart 50/50 BOV, CX-Racing FMIC Kit, LED puddle & license plate lights, 3" DP with 200 cell cat, 2.5" catback with Dynomax mufflers, SCT Livewire TS (tunes by Torrie), lifted 30mm (front leveling).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 47 Old 03-10-2016, 01:49 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by escape05xls View Post
Looks like the new escape basically uses the entire fusion wheel. I like the look of the fusion paddles with our existing wheel, same lighting scheme and color. this is the way I will ultimately go, if I do the mod.

2016 DEEP IMPACT BLUE SE, 1.6L, 4WD
201A, VISTA ROOF, SE COLD WEATHER PKG, POWER LIFTGATE, X-BARS.
Purchased 12/2015, Build Date 06/2015

Added: KATZKIN Interior, Leather wheel and shift boot, Window Deflectors, Motor Cover by Carsonfire45
Stubby Antenna. Locking Lug Nuts, Mud Flaps, Hardwired GPS, Flip Key Remote, Remote Start, camping mods.

1995 Mercury Cougar XR7. Black, 83k mi.
post #45 of 47 Old 01-01-2017, 09:45 PM

A little help with the AMG paddle shifters mod

I have extensively reviewed this thread:

AMG shift paddles

I am having trouble tracking down the "wire set" used to connect the cruise control switch in the focus/escape/kuga for $4 that he sacrificed to connect into the factory wiring so as not to have to mess with it. Any suggestions?

The picture I am referring to is the black wire set wound up in a circle showing about 4 wires to it. There are 2 small screws in a plastic package that goes with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
post #46 of 47 Old 01-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttleman View Post
I have extensively reviewed this thread:

AMG shift paddles

I am having trouble tracking down the "wire set" used to connect the cruise control switch in the focus/escape/kuga for $4 that he sacrificed to connect into the factory wiring so as not to have to mess with it. Any suggestions?

The picture I am referring to is the black wire set wound up in a circle showing about 4 wires to it. There are 2 small screws in a plastic package that goes with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I merged your thread with the existing thread your referenced. It is best to keep all this information in the one thread.

2014 Ruby Red Titanium 2.0 AWD
401A, Technology, Sony w/nav, 19" Wheels, Tonneau cover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #47 of 47 Old 01-05-2017, 10:25 PM

Can anyone identify the Molex connector type that will go into (and out of) the clock spring?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page