10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 95 Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oweng View Post
Where you from? Hindi din ako electrian but i manange to install it. Its very easy just buy (add a circuit or in line fuse box) so that you dont need to splice any wire. Then you can tap from one of the mini fuses from your engine fuse box check mo yung manual mo locate mo ung fuse ng rear wiper m dun ka mag tap. Then just ground the black wire to any metal part of your vehicle. Mine is SE ito ung picture ng add a circuit chaka ung led strip ko.
Add a circuit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (82.3 KB, 189 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 95 Old 05-10-2013, 12:33 PM

Woah. Just lost you guys there. Anyone want to fill me in?
post #23 of 95 Old 05-10-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oweng View Post
Where you from? Hindi din ako electrian but i manange to install it. Its very easy just buy (add a circuit or in line fuse box) so that you dont need to splice any wire. Then you can tap from one of the mini fuses from your engine fuse box check mo yung manual mo locate mo ung fuse ng rear wiper m dun ka mag tap. Then just ground the black wire to any metal part of your vehicle. Mine is SE ito ung picture ng add a circuit chaka ung led strip ko.
Nicely done pre! I'm here in Canada. But anyway thanks for your info maybe that is the best option to tap it sa fuse ng rear wiper. The Titanium already has a LED DRL so I don't want to mess with it so far. I'll do your advice pre.

Visit us:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 95 Old 05-10-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnlauzon View Post
Woah. Just lost you guys there. Anyone want to fill me in?
Sorry for not filling you in. We are just discussing where is the best place to put the add a circuit in the fuse box of the TITANIUM, and Oweng just told me to tap it to the rear wiper mini fuse.

Visit us:
and
post #25 of 95 Old 05-10-2013, 10:58 PM

Ops sorry about that lol yup we're just discussing about installing led strip.. Yup you can use the same way to install it on your radiator vent. Im also from canada by the way
post #26 of 95 Old 05-11-2013, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Canadian, so thats what that was... haha
MaynardMonster likes this.
post #27 of 95 Old 05-13-2013, 11:40 AM

I've done it last Sunday and it looks ok for me. I followed gsbutton's and oweng's instruction and tapped it to FUSE 39 which is the DRLs of the Titanium. Thanks for your help guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0728.jpg (171.8 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0729.jpg (176.2 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0730.jpg (232.2 KB, 264 views)

Visit us:
and
post #28 of 95 Old 05-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhivelivetv View Post
I've done it last Sunday and it looks ok for me. I followed gsbutton's and oweng's instruction and tapped it to FUSE 39 which is the DRLs of the Titanium. Thanks for your help guys!
Nice grill

Hey, look. "Esc-a-pay". Hey, it's spelled just like escape

post #29 of 95 Old 05-13-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotattitude View Post
Nice grill
Thanks!

By the way my next plan is to replace the FOG LAMPS DRL lights right now it is using the halogen type by the manufacturer. I would like to replace it by White LEDs. Does anyone know what type of Bulb should I use to replace the current one and where can I buy it?

Visit us:
and
post #30 of 95 Old 05-15-2013, 03:12 AM

DRL on 2013 Escape SE!!!

Great presentation - Thanks!! Now my question is; Does it work as detailed on a 2013 Escape SE model? I would love to do this install on my SE but not sure if it will work as well!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page