LED DRL install
What you are going to need: LED light strips, 24mn/ 9.4in long, 3M Super Sticky doubled sided tape, Solder, Soldering iron, 16/18/20 gauge wiring, mini fuse tap, electrical tape, duct tape.
1. Start by running the lights wiring through the hole next to the headlight.
2. wipe down both the underside of the light and the light strip with the 3M adhesion helper then put the double sided tape on the top and back of the light and stick the strip under the headlight.
3. Cut the wire to length and solder the ends together, wrap in electrical tape and then with duct tape. This way they will never separate.
4. Attach the positive wire to the mini fuse tap and put into slot 39 (specifically set aside for DRL's). Attach the negative to the frame behind the fuse box.
5. Hide the wires where ever you want to hide them.
Simple and easy, took about 35min.
It doesn't look too bright in the photo, but they are bright enough to see during the day without a camera.