LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 01-11-2017, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Dome and trunk lights issue

So I'm having an issue with my dome lights and trunk cargo light not coming on when the doors open. I can still manually turn the dome lights on, but they no longer come on when I open a door or unlock the car. The trunk light no longer comes on either. Checked fuses, read the owners manual 3 times, and searched all over the web. No answers. Its not the button on the roof that cancels the courtesy lights either. I'm at a loss. It started a couple days ago. Pulled in my driveway at night, shut the engine down, and the interiors lights flashed on, right back off, and haven't worked since. I'm case it doesn't say on my profile I have a 2013 SEL 1.6L ecoboost.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page