3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 22 Old 01-06-2016, 04:14 PM Thread Starter

To update everyone....I got a message from the service department on 12/30 and they said that they will be replacing the engine. The service rep said that it should be ready by the end of this week. I hope so and I find this whole thing very strange.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 Old 01-06-2016, 09:12 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughestr View Post
To update everyone....I got a message from the service department on 12/30 and they said that they will be replacing the engine. The service rep said that it should be ready by the end of this week. I hope so and I find this whole thing very strange.
I wonder if Tricia had anything to do with that rapid response after she asked you to PM her your info. Say what you will about Ford, but this forum rocks!

Dave

2015 Escape Titanium 4WD
2.0L Eco -- Magnetic Metallic -- Charcoal Black Leather
Equipment Group 300A -- Canadian Touring Package (Power Panorama Roof, My Ford Touch, Sirius, Nav) Trailer Towing, Class II -- Build Date 11/10/2014
Mods/Add-ons: Liftgate Spoiler, Splashguards, Weatherbeater floor liners, Shark Fin antenna, Remin Dash Kit, Novatek A118C Dash Cam, Roof Rack Crossbars
post #13 of 22 Old 01-06-2016, 10:43 PM

Wtg wish they would fix design flaws that fast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 22 Old 01-07-2016, 08:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNW View Post
I wonder if Tricia had anything to do with that rapid response after she asked you to PM her your info. Say what you will about Ford, but this forum rocks!

Dave
I didn't notice her response until yesterday...
DaveNW likes this.
post #15 of 22 Old 01-07-2016, 10:41 AM

Garage
I hope their resolution solves the issue for you. If not, ask Tricia to step in. She knows people who know people.

Dave

2015 Escape Titanium 4WD
2.0L Eco -- Magnetic Metallic -- Charcoal Black Leather
Equipment Group 300A -- Canadian Touring Package (Power Panorama Roof, My Ford Touch, Sirius, Nav) Trailer Towing, Class II -- Build Date 11/10/2014
Mods/Add-ons: Liftgate Spoiler, Splashguards, Weatherbeater floor liners, Shark Fin antenna, Remin Dash Kit, Novatek A118C Dash Cam, Roof Rack Crossbars
post #16 of 22 Old 01-07-2016, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I hope their resolution solves the issue for you. If not, ask Tricia to step in. She knows people who know people.

Dave
OK thanks Dave.
post #17 of 22 Old 01-07-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughestr View Post
I didn't notice her response until yesterday...
Hello hughestr,

I replied to your PM. Please check your inbox when you get a chance.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Quote:

Dave
Thanks for the mention, Dave.

I'll be here if you need me, and enjoy the rest of your day!

Tricia

FORD SERVICE

p: 800.392.FORD
t:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

f:

post #18 of 22 Old 01-11-2017, 03:55 AM

@FordService . Our 2013 Escape SE 1.6 is at the dealer after breaking down on the interstate 79 near New Castle, PA. While driving, CEL came on, temp gauge pegged full hot and the car shut down. I called the Ford phone number in my manual. The operator located a dealership close to me to have it towed there. That wason last Wednsday, I heard nothing from the dealer so I called them on Monday and was told that they just now got my car into the garage! What can I do? This is where the Ford hotline said to tow it to!
Today I get called from the dealer. They tell me the CEL is from a coolant bypass valve but that's not what's wrong. They say the hose thats attached to the valve is bad and the battery is bad. Battery was just checked last month. I'm so tired of the recalls and problems on this car. And the rear axle has that awful low level whirring sound too! I cant afford a $600.00 bill! Help please?
post #19 of 22 Old 01-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
@DADMECH , Ford Service no longer monitors this site.

2014 Ruby Red Titanium 2.0 AWD
401A, Technology, Sony w/nav, 19" Wheels, Tonneau cover

post #20 of 22 Old 01-11-2017, 09:32 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTurbo View Post
Just remember to take the loner back with an empty gas tank.
Don't do that unless you want to pay an extra dollar per gallon of gas. Im guessing you got a loaner from enterprise rental or a similar establishment. They should have marked a fuel level when they loaned it to you.

2015 Ford Escape SE 2.0T AWD Dracula Black

K&N Typhoon Intake, Ecoboost Soccer ball vinyl, US RT 129 Dragons Tail Vinyl

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page