2Likes
  • 1 Post By Denny Coleman
  • 1 Post By stinger

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 Old 12-10-2013, 05:36 PM

Cargo Liner

Since my recent purchase of a 2013 Escape Titanium I had been hunting for a full coverage cargo liner. I finally found the Hamilton Cargo Liner which I installed and love it. Now my German Sheperds will not be making a mess that is hard to clean up or scratching the plastic in the rear of the vehicle. Here is a photo of the liner installed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cargo Liner.jpg (189.0 KB, 100 views)
socal_jayo likes this.

2013 Ford Escape Titanium (Silver)
Added:
Hamilton Ultimate Cargo Liner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-10-2013, 06:05 PM

That is the SAME cargo liner as the one that I just installed last week. I've been meaning to post pics. up as well but now there is really no need for it. The install looks identical to yours. However, mine is called "The Ultimate Pet Cargo Liner". See my signature and click on it for the link!

Their product is very high quality, the color of the liner is almost dead on to the Charcoal interior. While I ordered my with the rear speaker perforation, after the install was complete I realized that that had shipped me the "non"-speaker model. A simple phone call to them and the replacement panel was in my hands just two days latter, so their customer service is also TOP NOTCH!

I would endorse this item anytime, anywhere and highly recommend it if you are looking for cargo protection that looks as OEM as anything that Ford could have done themselves.

Steven

2014 Escape 4WD
Titanium Model, White Platinum Tri-Coat, Black Leather, Titanium Techn. Package, HID Auto. Headlamps, BLIS System, Active Park Assist, 2.0L I4 GTDI EcoBoost Engine, Panorama Roof, NAV, Roof Cross Bars, 19" Alloy Luster Nickel Wheels, Tonneau Cover

Mods so far: OEM Splash Guards, OEM All Weather Mats, Brushed Aluminum Pedal Covers, Stainless Steel Cargo Sill Plates, Rear Spoiler, Hydraulic Hood Struts, Custom Escape Ultimate Cargo Liner (CLICKY HERE)
#3 Old 12-10-2013, 09:23 PM

On the back of the rear seats, does the protector cover them all the way to the floor, and are the flaps from the floor that bridge the gap fully covered as well?

When I was looking at buying my car, I noticed that the carpet/upholstery on the back of the rear seats was starting to wear because the flaps were digging into it. The car only had 12 miles on it at the time, so I have been extra cautious trying to prevent further wear while folding and unfolding the rear seats.

Ducatisto

S4RS Tricolore #5 of 400
Moto Guzzi Breva 1100
'14 Escape Titanium
#4 Old 12-10-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducatisto View Post
On the back of the rear seats, does the protector cover them all the way to the floor, and are the flaps from the floor that bridge the gap fully covered as well?
Yes. Fully covered!
Ducatisto likes this.

Steven

2014 Escape 4WD
Titanium Model, White Platinum Tri-Coat, Black Leather, Titanium Techn. Package, HID Auto. Headlamps, BLIS System, Active Park Assist, 2.0L I4 GTDI EcoBoost Engine, Panorama Roof, NAV, Roof Cross Bars, 19" Alloy Luster Nickel Wheels, Tonneau Cover

Mods so far: OEM Splash Guards, OEM All Weather Mats, Brushed Aluminum Pedal Covers, Stainless Steel Cargo Sill Plates, Rear Spoiler, Hydraulic Hood Struts, Custom Escape Ultimate Cargo Liner (CLICKY HERE)
#5 Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 PM

I like it alot but $350 is steep for me.
#6 Old 12-10-2013, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw1985 View Post
I like it alot but $350 is steep for me.
But it is so much more than the standard doggy pads. I will take some good photos after all and show you guys how detailed these covers are. They have a "glove fit" over the back of the rear seats, cut-outs right where they are supposed to be, full coverage (second row seat backs/cargo side panels/cargo floor). All edges and ends are sewn with fabric tape reinforced. The contours line the entire rear perfectly! The ONLY thing that I don't like about it is it seems like there are about 10,000 little velcro squares that you have to adhere to the car. No biggy I guess cause a little heat and some Goo-Gone will clean it up if you ever want to remove the entire cover permanently. But for protection for the dogs (we have two that we take to work, they are with us 24/7) or even just to keep the booty clean when you go to the nursery or home improvement store, this can't be beat! And or course did I mention, it looks as good as OEM!

Steven

2014 Escape 4WD

#7 Old 12-12-2013, 10:35 AM

Garage
That looks like the one the wife is talking about will it work with the seats folded down? at this time we have 2 doggy beds that they like but I would like to cover up the sides more..

2013 SE 2.0 in Frosted Glass, added ford window deflectors,ford splash guards,all weather floor mats and cargo mat wife's car

mine 2004 Heritage f150 XL work truck
2010 F150 STX
2001 F250 SC/PS/SD/ XLT
2000 Contour SVT
1978 x2 F150's
1979 F150 Ranger XLT
1994 F150 XLT
1993Mustang LX
1980 Granada
1974 Gran Torino
1949 Shoe Box
1963 Galaxie
#8 Old 12-12-2013, 11:02 AM

looks good. perfect is you have pets and bring them around often
#9 Old 12-12-2013, 11:18 AM

might be a good idea to check with weather tech to see if they already offer this or have plans on making it available in the future. it's going to be expensive but worth it.
#10 Old 12-12-2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac man View Post
That looks like the one the wife is talking about will it work with the seats folded down? at this time we have 2 doggy beds that they like but I would like to cover up the sides more..
This will work with the seats down. Tomorrow I will have a chance to take pics. and post them up to this thread.

Steven

2014 Escape 4WD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page