LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 01-02-2017, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Just traded up my 13 Focus for a shiny new 17 Escape S. Downgraded from my Titanium trim, but I decided I didn't like all the chromy bits and didn't need the sync 3. New color for Ford this year with the Canyon Ridge (because I guess they can't just say copper). I want to black out everything that shines (badges, trim and the like) as well as the taillights. I'm guessing plastidip is the best way to go. Open to suggestions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0249.jpg (89.8 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usafguerin View Post
Just traded up my 13 Focus for a shiny new 17 Escape S. Downgraded from my Titanium trim, but I decided I didn't like all the chromy bits and didn't need the sync 3. New color for Ford this year with the Canyon Ridge (because I guess they can't just say copper). I want to black out everything that shines (badges, trim and the like) as well as the taillights. I'm guessing plastidip is the best way to go. Open to suggestions!
Welcome to the forum.

There is a lot of information on this forum for blacking out everything. Do a search and you should easily find what you are looking for. Any more questions/comments on blacking out your Escape should be done in one of the existing threads. Good luck with your search.

2014 Ruby Red Titanium 2.0 AWD
401A, Technology, Sony w/nav, 19" Wheels, Tonneau cover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 Old 01-04-2017, 04:57 AM
Supporting Vendor

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your upgrade to Escape, it looks great. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck and keep us posted!

Ford Escape

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
|
post #4 of 4 Old 01-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome

2013 2.0L AWD Titanium, Titanium Technology Package, Silver Ingot

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page