2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

I really dislike my 2014 Escape

34K views 94 replies 44 participants last post by  dwyer17 
#1 ·
I really dislike my 2014 Escape. The position and design of the steering wheel is terrible. The bottom spokes of the steering wheel are taking up the space where most people would put there hands. The couture of the steering wheel is terrible. The position of the center console and door armrests are worthless. You can in no way have your hand on the steering wheel and your arm on the armrest at he same time. this is the most uncomfortable driving position car I have ever owned.

#94 ·
I love the driving position and the comfort of the Escape. I test drove the RAV4, Tiguan, CX-5, and CR-V and the Escape felt better to me than all of them. Both from a comfort standpoint and an ease of access standpoint. Everything is in easy reach. I love it!

I had a CR-V six years ago and after long trips my right knee would be killing me because it was pressing into the center console all the time. Not the case with the Escape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.