2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had an Escape for about 6 weeks and absolutely love it. I've used it mostly around town with a few 100 mile trips thrown in. I'm very impressed with this car and wonder if non-car enthusiasts understand what a great vehicle they are driving.

The vehicle handles incredibly well, is quick (I have the 2.0), and is comfortable and practical. My Ford Touch is great and I really appreciate the extras like BLIS.

I am super impressed with the Escape and when I tell people how much I like it, they are surprised. I can't recommend it highly enough at this point and if it is reliable, it will be around for a long time.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I've had my '14 CPO for 1-1/2 years and feel just about the same as you. Right size for us, fun and efficient.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The 2014 Ford Escape has a lineup of powerful engines and nimble handling, but its below-average safety scores and tricky infotainment system contribute to its midpack ranking in the compact SUV class.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
My '17 SE 1.5L AWD has absolutley no issues and to my knowledge, not a single recall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts