2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
We do have the esp. Green Ford in Greensboro, NC says it is not covered. I am going to meet with the service manager at another dealer later this week
What specific ESP PLAN do you have? What are the date and mileage numbers on the contract?

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK - the bad engine has been replaced. The extended warranty my wife purchased for $2200 did not include power train. My wife contacted everyone from the Ford executive office to their legal council as well as posting on facebook and twitter.. Ford finally contacted her. Because this is her 6th Ford she has purchased new, they have covered about half the repair cost. Bottom line is we replaced an engine with 78,000 miles with a new one for $3700. New engine has a three year, unlimited mileage warranty. So the moral of the story is make sure you get the correct extended warranty and be persistent if you have problems. The lady from the Ford executive office said she thought she could get us more money but then the coronavirus hit and no further contact from them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Barkhouser Ford - the local dealer, said that they had never seen that warranty before either. I was not involved in the purchase.

181 - 188 of 188 Posts