2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
731K views 612 replies 155 participants last post by  mattg 
I have a 2013 Ford Escape SE 1.6L GTDI. I have taken my car in to the dealership 3 different times for coolant loss. Ford customer service has been contacted and the dealership has tried all of the recommendations at this point. ...
duke594,

I want to take a look at your customer service case and see what's going on with your Escape. Will you please PM me your VIN or case number?

Thanks!

Ashley

Mine is a 2014, built in October 2013.
To our Ford reps:
How can I quickly visually verify that I have the revamped cooling system? ...
... Are you listening Ashley?
DKazoroski,

I'm unable to offer any technical advice to customers because Ford-certified technicians are in the best position to diagnose your concerns and offer repair assistance.

If you change you mind about going to the dealer, let me know. I'll be happy to let your regional customer service manager know about your situation.

Ashley

I've had my Escape 1.6lt for about 2 years and have only put 5,000 miles on it and the coolant light went on yesterday...
Hello deerpark243,

You’re on the right track by taking your Escape to get diagnosed! How did your dealer visit go?

Tricia

@FordService, what can I do with my escape , really not wanting that 2000. + bill ..
Welcome to the neighborhood, samhers!

My name is Tricia, and I’m the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representative. You’re on the right track by taking your Escape to the dealer to get diagnosed. Let me look into this further. Please PM your full name, VIN, mileage, dealer, and best daytime phone number. I’ll check my resources on this end! :)

Tricia