• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What color 2014 Escape did you buy?

NOTE to 2013 Owners:

On 4/1/13 a 2013 color poll was posted that 2014 owners later participated in. However we could not add extra fields for the two new 2014 colors, so are having a separate 2014 poll.

If 2013 owners also want a separate poll, speak now or forever hold your peas. And corn.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Sunset Metallic

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
: ) The poll is up now if you want to vote.
Sunset is kicking butt! OK - only three votes so far but still kicking butt!:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Deep impact blue is on the board! Picked it because I'm a Michigan Wolverine. Go Blue!

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Ford doesn't list it in their build-an-Escape section. I thought I remembered someone saying there was only one white for 2014? If that's not accurate I can add it.
Hmmm, I wonder if it's a regional thing because it does show up when I do a build-an-Escape. The dealers in Minnesota sell the 2014 in Oxford White, it was actually my second choice after Ingot Silver.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmm, I wonder if it's a regional thing because it does show up when I do a build-an-Escape. The dealers in Minnesota sell the 2014 in Oxford White, it was actually my second choice after Ingot Silver.
: ) It's trim level! SE has both whites. Titanium doesn't. I'll add it pronto.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Deep impact blue is on the board! Picked it because I'm a Michigan Wolverine. Go Blue!
Kodiak Gold doubles its numbers (okay, 1 to 2 :))

Even though the salesman said Notre Dame helmet gold, I think it much closer to my Purdue Boilermakers' gold helmets!

·
Registered
19 Posts
First vehicle was a white '67 Chevy long bed pickup with a red interior that I hated, then "traded up" to a white '64 Ford stepside pickup with a 289 v-8 that had been nicely overhauled inside and out by the time I got it...

30 years later, I've never owned a Chevy primarily from that first bad experience. And despite owning other brands since, I still have a white Ford in the driveway.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts