2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

What color *2014* Escape did you buy? *Only 2014s*

• Total voters
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought today, Tuxedo Black Metallic with the chrome package. I really like the thin chrome bars across the artificial vents at the front and the 19" Chrome-like PVD wheels.

·
Registered
34 Posts
White platinum, really wanted this colour although we were seriously considering the ruby red. Previous car was a 06 Murano in black, had it for 7+ years, it looked good but black cars can be a lot more work to keep them looking good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Really surprised that my oxford white is the least popular... But I still like it! It reminds me my very much missed 2008 Candy White VW GTI.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I swore off owning a White vehicle after parking at our plant. My 1988 Acura Integra was white and there was some small particulate that would cover the car when the wind was blowing the wrong way. I'm sure it would have been bad on any color, but it stood out on the white like little rusty black dots.

The clay in our county is golden-yellow in color, so the dust tends to be that color. When my Escape gets dusty, it just loses its shine.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I usually don't like white, but the FE white is wonderful. I would have bought two if the dealer had them, but my second was the blue: Meh.

In general, I think Ford did an excellent job with colors in the FE line.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts