2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming from GM for many years to a 08 ford focus due to financial reasons, was a little impressed but not fully due to it was used, anywho I bought my 2015 CPO with a great warranty added to it, paid for it OUCH! I don't want any repair cost, I can do the work myself but being in an apt they don't like it,

So far it drives great lol coming from a car that needed shocks and struts, seats are comfortable but seem to have a cheap feel, but a durable and easy to clean surface, plenty of cargo room, "just be careful folding the seats back and then up make sure the seat belt latch doesn't fall into the hole or you will crush it " gas mileage is good for an SUV, power is adequate for my needs, (could use about 300hp) coming from tuned trucks) electronics is like coming from analog to digital lots of really cool features, I had bluetooth in the focus but not like this, one thing I noticed is no cubby in dash for phone or things, like i need to see it while driving, to many blower vents for me as of now might change latter, still learning all the features on it, still trying to find the sweet spot with the power seats, all-n-all im happy with my purchase

1 - 1 of 1 Posts