2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just bought a 2019 at dealer with 3500 miles on it....two months ago. Just found out the engine needs to be replaced due to coolant leak into block. Seriously??!! Is this a problem Ford knew about as per bulletin? Recourse?
My 2018 Escape leaked, ran hot and stopped engine. Couldn't break nor steer..so has 10,000 miles on and full warranty is now in shop in dealership..
I was told I HAVE TO PAY TO FIX...over$5000. (REALLY?)I'm still fighting everyone. I've always drove Ford, but if they don't fix..guess I'm not finishing loan...Sad situation!!
Need a good Attorney!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm having the same issue - I had to pay $5600 because the warranty ended at 60,000 and I am at 66,000. I just purchased this car from a relative a month and a half ago so my daughter would have a reliable car. I'm having a huge issue with everyone at Ford Corporate - Is there any type of lawsuit???
I only read that others received new short blocks..some long blocks..I was sent recall notices on this item..I only had barley 10,000 miles on car..
The day I called to take in on the recall it did it's thing. One guy, apparently lost control and ran into service pump at a gas station...he was ok..but stated they fixed his car. Why some not others..?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts