2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
If you want the best:

https://katzkin.com/product-options/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw2IrmBRCJARIsAJZDdxDlH9sTkdM0cKOWi8x45Umhn4ZVdupNIS7QfhBgLz8gSE-Mf6nGVEwaAoWBEALw_wcB

I think this is the authorized installer in our area:

Sure-Fit - Auto Accessories in Arlington

I would like to get a complete leather package for my Escape. I love our sport appearance package, but the seats not so much. I called the place in Arlington a few months ago and they confirmed that Katzkin has the complete leather package for our Escape. Total price installed was $1700

I actually bought the Katzkin leather for one of my Mustangs and did the install myself. They are nice, but honestly not looking to spend that kind of money on the Escape. Do you know of any embroidery shops around the area?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Super nice! Hey, I'm in Fairfax!
If you ever see me around, flag me down. lol. I've never seen another escape anywhere that was modded at all so I'm guessing that there are no types of club meetups or anything for the escape like there are for other vehicles. We'll have to get together sometime and have a beer or something. Maybe there are others in the area too. Do you know of anyone on here that is nearby?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I designed and drew an intake snorkel that is similar to the velossatech piece that is a perfect fit for the Escape. I 3d printed it a couple of days ago and it came out great. It requires removal of the AGS, which I already removed when I installed the bigger intercooler. I also finally ordered my personalized plates and they should be here in a week or two.
10.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg
13.jpg
15.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
very nice, I have the same truck but with the 1.5 which just got replaced after 9000 mile on it, that is on another tread.
I blacked mine out, put weather tech mud guards, wrapped half the door handles, and put nurf bars on it. Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I designed and drew an intake snorkel that is similar to the velossatech piece that is a perfect fit for the Escape. I 3d printed it a couple of days ago and it came out great. It requires removal of the AGS, which I already removed when I installed the bigger intercooler. I also finally ordered my personalized plates and they should be here in a week or two.
View attachment 72302
View attachment 72304
View attachment 72306
View attachment 72308
View attachment 72310
View attachment 72312
View attachment 72314
Making any of these to sell?

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
The grill shutters don't appear to do anything. My gas mileage is unchanged since removing them.
I agree. Ford puts those grill shutters on to cut costs. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you done anything else to the Escape? I love your build! I would love to do something similar with mine.

BTW, where did you get the honeycomb grille?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Gotta get your spoiler i stalled, if you haven’t already. Here’s mine.
E87791C9-E432-418D-BD97-6465A1A27E70.jpeg C247CE80-661A-4E7D-9A3E-923A33C58750.jpeg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Have you done anything else to the Escape? I love your build! I would love to do something similar with mine.

BTW, where did you get the honeycomb grille?
I actually just traded the Escape in. I returned it to stock with the exception of the lowering springs. I will post all of the parts that I had for it for sale in the classifieds when I get a chance. If anyone is interested in anything just let me know. I never did get around to installing the spoiler so it is still brand new. I bought the grill from China on Ebay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually just traded the Escape in. I returned it to stock with the exception of the lowering springs. I will post all of the parts that I had for it for sale in the classifieds when I get a chance. If anyone is interested in anything just let me know. I never did get around to installing the spoiler so it is still brand new. I bought the grill from China on Ebay.
Still have the foormats or the COBB filter? I'd be interested.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts