2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Escape SE with 1.5 ecoboost engine. I have 55,000 miles and think i have a good and fair opinion on the car. I currently get around 30 mpg and i check my mileage every fill. The cars computer is usually close to my calculations. I paid for the winter package which provides near instant heat. I love it even though i have the Ford Pass app on my phone and can start my car and let it heat up before I get into it. The duel controls work well and no longer need to change heat or AC back and forth with your female passengers. LOL. Also the automatic temp controls keep the car comfortable. The new version of Ford Pass seems much better than previous versions. I have not had to reload or reset the app in a long time. The large screen syncs up with my iphone pretty good. Some times i have to unplug and plug back in but thats rare. I wish the audio sources could go forward and back. With so many choices if you are past one choice you have to go all the way around to the one you want. I am not happy with the OEM tires. They are not the best for slippery roads. When the time comes i will probably get a better traction tire. I dont have all wheel drive. My biggest complaint is the large plastic under the car that gets removed when the oil gets changed. The dealer finally replaced the crappy plastic sctrews with some type of metal. Sounds like someones coat is hanging out of the car when they break free. So far i would give the car a 4.8 out of 5. Hopefully i can say the same thing at 100,000 miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts