2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2019 Escape Titanium and I'm here to tell you I love this vehicle. It's loaded with every available option, and I'm having fun exploring all the features. The engine is far more powerful than I imagined it would be. When you press the accelerator, it accelerates. It's very comfortable, and the seats offer a wide range of adjustments for whatever your body type happens to be. It has a fair amount of cargo space and if you need more just lay down the rear seats. I rate the Escape A+ as a great all around practical vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Escape Titanium and I'm here to tell you I love this vehicle. It's loaded with every available option, and I'm having fun exploring all the features. The engine is far more powerful than I imagined it would be. When you press the accelerator, it accelerates. It's very comfortable, and the seats offer a wide range of adjustments for whatever your body type happens to be. It has a fair amount of cargo space and if you need more just lay down the rear seats. I rate the Escape A+ as a great all around practical vehicle.
Couldn't agree more. Loving mine. It has everything we need and then some. Being able to tow 3,500 lbs with the Class II Tow package is a huge bonus!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts