2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

281 - 282 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
2020 SE Sport Hybrid, Metallic Blue
41 Posts
I just ordered a 2021 FEHP today at Dealership, FORD Computer accepted my order and don't know when it will be built except in the first half of next year. SM said FORD was offering a $500 rebate for those of us that had their orders cancelled. Any other rebates will depend on when the car is built. I will get X Plan for being a FORD Mustang Club Member. I don't know how long I can put off getting an Escape, still may get Hybrid.

Paul
Nice, Paul! I decided I couldn't wait, so I bought an SE Sport Hybrid. After the '21 PHEV is being shipped, I will trade the '20 hybrid for one. At this point, I have decided to let others "shake down" the new PHEV model. Keep us up to date on your progress!

Art

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice, Paul! I decided I couldn't wait, so I bought an SE Sport Hybrid. After the '21 PHEV is being shipped, I will trade the '20 hybrid for one. At this point, I have decided to let others "shake down" the new PHEV model. Keep us up to date on your progress!

Art
I also don't want to much longer, January I will decide how much longer I can wait, SM said he can sell the car if I decide to get Hybrid instead.

Paul

281 - 282 of 282 Posts