2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
City car 2019 Kia Niro PHEV, travel car 2022 OB 2.5i
39 Posts
How much discount does one get with X-plan?
What is cost to join Mustang club (I owned two back in the 60's). Is there a wait period after joining to get the X plan benefits?
What is EAA? Same questions as Mustang Club.

·
Registered
529 Posts
How much discount does one get with X-plan?
What is cost to join Mustang club (I owned two back in the 60's). Is there a wait period after joining to get the X plan benefits?
What is EAA? Same questions as Mustang Club.
$25 to $35, I wouldn't think very long, think you could do it on line. It's worth around $1000. EAA( Experimental aircraft asso.) cost more, $40

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ford Motor Company is modifying the X-Plan program for Mustang Club of America members. Going forward only Standard and Digital members will be eligible for X-Plan.
Additionally, you must have been a member of MCA for a minimum of 90 days before you can use the X-Plan. The latter 90 day requirement is being added for all organizations eligible for X-Plan.

Looks like I'm a few days late and $1,000 short Dang!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well, mine just said given current shortage, they are not taking X-plan it sounds like no X-plan for me. Thank you all for your ideas though!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That may work for a model that is in good supply, but not likely for a rare bird such as a silver SEL, PHEV. Almost none on lots in W WA.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Curious has anyone besides my wife and me actually done a preorder of the 2020 ESCAPE PHEV? I am wondering just how long it will be before I hear that my ESCAPE is heading to the Assembly Line? We ordered a PHEV Titanium. We still love our 2010 ESCAPE Hybrid. Looking forward to charging our 2020 PHEV from our Home Solar system. The Color we ordered GREEN, of course.

Gary,
Stanley IDAHO
FORD's are my thing
1934 FORD Tudor
1966 FORD F100 Custom Pickup
2010 FORD ESCAPE Hybrid
2012 FORD F350 4x4 6.7L Diesel Supercap Pickup
some time soon
2020 FORD Escape PHEV
Well I hope you have better luck than me. I ordered an escape PHEV titanium Dec 1,2020 and nothing yet. Well I did receive a call from the clerk at the dealer (ocala fl) telling me I'm still on the list. I'm thinking they will start making the 2023s before my order ever gets filled.

341 - 350 of 350 Posts