2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dealer mentioned that we should get a VIN number within 2 weeks of the build date. They are really hammering the plant right now to make up for lost time. And we know that Ford has been quite busy lately with vehicle launches. Go FORD!
I"m calling the dealer each week to see if he has my number!!!!! I hope that I will get the new SUV before sept 1

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got word from my car dealer: The Escape Phev's are running ahead of schedule. Mine was originally slated for around 2nd week September. Now it's scheduled for last week of August!

·
Registered
2017 Ford Escape Trend 2L, Ruby red,Technology pack, SatNav, dashcam etc.
944 Posts
Just got word from my car dealer: The Escape Phev's are running ahead of schedule. Mine was originally slated for around 2nd week September. Now it's scheduled for last week of August!
I would be interested to hear how you like it when it arrives. I don't think we get it here in Australia til a couple of months later than you guys.

Reactions: cavalierrs

·
Registered
140 Posts
Edit's in the upper right dropdown menu.

Right above "Report" which is all you see if it's not your post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's great news. Ordered a fully loaded Titanium on June 16. I will contact dealer to see if they got a VIN yet. I saw other post in this thread that they were focusing on customer orders and for California. Will post when I get more info on my order.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's great news. Ordered a fully loaded Titanium on June 16. I will contact dealer to see if they got a VIN yet. I saw other post in this thread that they were focusing on customer orders and for California. Will post when I get more info on my order.
John I order one also fully loaded on the same date as you from Canada. I went to the dealer on friday and the Vin number is not out yet. the Sales Manager to me the Fully Loaded titanium's should not be out before the En of Sept. I hope that he is wrong. I will keep you posted when I have a dat and please do the same on your side. thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my VIN today. Once you get it, check out this website: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Mine is in "Processing"

·
Registered
2 Posts
GREAT news. Keep us posted as your vehicle moves through the stages.
My dealer says they don't have a VIN for my vehicle yet (ordered fully loaded Titanium PHEV on June 16). He says he will watch for the VIN and send to me as soon as he gets it.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts