2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2020 lemon
8 Posts
These were very easy to install, however pay attention to the orientation of the oem connectors and the rotation direction to remove the bulbs. Then compare the bulbs tangs orientations to the Auxito bulbs. By doing so you start by placing the bulbs into the reflectors at about the right orientation and turn them the right way to lock. Otherwise you might fumble around and it's possible to lock them in cocked at an odd angle.

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
77 Posts
I installed the Auxito B3 Fanless 6000K bulbs and I'm very pleased. Bright white light with pattern like the factory halogen bulbs. I've bought these before and the fanless variety with the large heat sinks last. The bulbs I've purchased with fans often failed after a few months (including some Lasfits).

You can buy them on ebay for $32.99 a pair for H11's (low beam) and 9005's (high beam).

All the best, essell
Any issues with flickering? I saw in the description it doesn’t guarantee no flicker

·
Registered
2020 lemon
8 Posts
No, they don't flicker. That's an HID issue. I've never had LED's flicker. They either work or they don't. They're not bulbs.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape SEL 1.5L
9 Posts
So I bought the lazfit fro Amazon and they said “fits low beam and fog” (see images) went to put them in the low beam and they don’t fit. They are high beam bulbs. I’m annoyed because i bought 2 sets of h11 (low and fog) but now I have a high beam led and what would be low. I’m sending one back to get the 9005 which ironically Amazon says doesn’t fit my car. (Image) View attachment 78539 View attachment 78540 View attachment 78541
So after a couple weeks, would you say that you're happy with these bulbs? I have them in my Amazon cart but keep debating about whether to get them.

·
Registered
2020 Escape SE & 2020 Titanium
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I’ve had mine in for almost a year without issues.

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
77 Posts
So after a couple weeks, would you say that you're happy with these bulbs? I have them in my Amazon cart but keep debating about whether to get them.
yes I’m happy. Only thing i noticed compared to the halogen is when auto stop/start kicks in, the bulbs flicker a tad. Otherwise I’m 100% happy.Now I just need to get the fog bulbs swapped out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yeah, my car has the autostop turned off, so I can't comment.

Reactions: john7581

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yesterday I put in my new LASFIT low beam & high beam LEDs. They look great and I'm eager to order another set for the fog lights now. For anyone who has swapped out the fogs, what was the easiest way to get to them?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
My SE doesn't have fog lights, but for most Fords you'd remove the front under shield.

Reactions: john7581

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
77 Posts
Yesterday I put in my new LASFIT low beam & high beam LEDs. They look great and I'm eager to order another set for the fog lights now. For anyone who has swapped out the fogs, what was the easiest way to get to them?
I got mine yesterday and man was it a major PITA to change them out. They are accessible from the top, the passenger side was easier than the driver. You have to unclip the connector before trying to remove the bulb.
Good luck!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm wondering if my arms will even fit through after locating the fog lights through the engine. The owners manual recommends taking off the first 6 pins to peel back the water shield near the wheels and I may have to resort to that.

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
77 Posts
I'm wondering if my arms will even fit through after locating the fog lights through the engine. The owners manual recommends taking off the first 6 pins to peel back the water shield near the wheels and I may have to resort to that.
I didn’t even try that route. Probably would have been easier. I really didn’t want to be on the ground either. Too cold haha

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape SE
3 Posts
I want to make sure I order the correct bulbs. I want to improve my LOW beams.
LASFIT 9005 HB3 LED BLUBS 60W 6000LM 6000K WHITE ADJUSTABLE BEAM PLUG & PLAY
These are the correct bulbs for a 2020 SE ?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts