·
Registered
6 Posts
Just found the following on the fuel economy.gov website:

2020 Ford Escape FWD HEV, 2.5L, 4 cyl.

44 mpg city
37 mpg highway
41 mpg combined.

Well I took a test drive in a 2020 FEH Titanium White and got 56 mpg / 3 miles city. The Display isn't user friendly and is going to take sometime to get use too. It accelerates very good, spun tires on wet road and EV seems stronger than CMAX. Handling was close to CMAX and the BridgeStones Ecopia 225/55-19 were set at 33 psi and Max is 40 psi. kind of low compared to Michelin ES 51 psi Max. Heated steering wheel and seats. They want me to come back and test it on the FWY tomorrow, 45 min. each way we will see. Any body interested in anything special I need to look for?

Paul

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I took a test drive in a 2020 FEH Titanium White and got 56 mpg / 3 miles city. The Display isn't user friendly and is going to take sometime to get use too. It accelerates very good, spun tires on wet road and EV seems stronger than CMAX. Handling was close to CMAX and the BridgeStones Ecopia 225/55-19 were set at 33 psi and Max is 40 psi. kind of low compared to Michelin ES 51 psi Max. Heated steering wheel and seats. They want me to come back and test it on the FWY tomorrow, 45 min. each way we will see. Any body interested in anything special I need to look for?

Paul
Awesome! Let know how heavy the FWY traffic was. And what do you find unfriendly about the display?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Make sure you post anymore non fuel related information in the appropriate thread. This thread is on fuel economy for the hybrid.
I reposted , but I was thinking it would be nice to have a Hybrid/Plugin Discussion group with the amount of people getting them in the near future. Thanks:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Real World Data from my 2020 Hybrid Titanium AWD that I took delivery of tonight. The mileage is higher on the odometer because it sounds like my car got selected for road testing before Delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts