2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Persian Green 2020 Escape Ti Hybrid
2,489 Posts
Here's the 2021 order guide.
Kiss the paddle shifters, Persian Green, & Blue goodbye.
Ti only gets leather trimmed seats on the Elite package, standard Ti gets Active X and accoustic glass is no longer standard on the Ti..
Floor liners triggers a delete of standard mats, the B&O sound is no longer Ti only and the cargo shade is no longer a factory only order option.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here's the 2021 order guide.
Kiss the paddle shifters, Persian Green, & Blue goodbye.
Ti only gets leather trimmed seats on the Elite package, standard Ti gets Active X and accoustic glass is no longer standard on the Ti..
Floor liners triggers a delete of standard mats, the B&O sound is no longer Ti only and the cargo shade is no longer a factory only order option.
No more persian green?! That’s our color. Everyone who sees our car loves the color. I’m very surprised.

·
Registered
Persian Green 2020 Escape Ti Hybrid
2,489 Posts
I was surprised that "Blue", Magnetic and the long time Silver is being dropped and that "Bronze Fire" is being brought back.
Our 2020 is also a Persian Green and we get compliments on the color constantly (ok, I will admit my body shop guy wasn't a fan since "that'll be a hard to match"). Ford dropping the color explains why it was so damn hard to find.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks to me like a lot of decontenting... for example a lot of the features that are on the 2020 SE (like power drive seat and rear armrest) are being deleted, but then being added back if you get the convenience or cold weather packages.

I guess if that means that the SE will drop in price its not the end of the world... but if they still sell the 2021 SE for the same price as the 2020 SE and then make the packages push the price higher to get the same stuff added back, that is a lame move.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.