2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
301 - 320 of 355 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I have an updated awaiting shipping date: was supposed to get it this week Nov 3 -> 9, now maybe next week... 2 full months after it came out of the factory... 😒 View attachment 82420
At least it's finally shipping, or at least it has finally moved ramps in hopes of being put on a truck/train within the next few days. Maybe you'll be blessed and receive your new car before thanksgiving

· Registered
36 Posts
I have an updated awaiting shipping date: was supposed to get it this week Nov 3 -> 9, now maybe next week... 2 full months after it came out of the factory... 😒 View attachment 82420
I looked at your status table. Ive never seen such a thing in my trackers. I notice your car has moved to Ramp 18. That's the black hole mine was in for a while and was initially projected to remain for quite some time yet to come. I decided to make the dreaded phone call to Ford @ 800-392-3673 for info.

Good news. Our car really did (ahem) escape from Ramp 18. She said the car is in Birmingham and on the way to Mobile. Haha, it lives!

The phone service wasn't as bad as last year. I was on the phone for 7½ minutes including the survey.

· Registered
130 Posts
FrankMartin,

Agree with Gateswood - how were you able to get that status table?
Can you provide the URL or magic incantation needed to generate that very helpful table?

· Registered
130 Posts
I looked at your status table. Ive never seen such a thing in my trackers. I notice your car has moved to Ramp 18. That's the black hole mine was in for a while and was initially projected to remain for quite some time yet to come. I decided to make the dreaded phone call to Ford @ 800-392-3673 for info.

Good news. Our car really did (ahem) escape from Ramp 18. She said the car is in Birmingham and on the way to Mobile. Haha, it lives!

The phone service wasn't as bad as last year. I was on the phone for 7½ minutes including the survey.
Gateswood,

Congrats on the shipping progress!

Like you, I was dreading calling Customer Support because I was expecting the standard - "we don't have any info" response.
With the survey, my call history from Monday shows the call was 9 minutes. Once I got through, the rep told me where on the rails my Escape was located. Quick lookup. I was impressed.

· Registered
5 Posts
FrankMartin,

Agree with Gateswood - how were you able to get that status table?
Can you provide the URL or magic incantation needed to generate that very helpful table?
I believe the table that Frank has is what's shown on the visibility reports that the dealers give you, dealers will usually give you a copy of it if you ask.

· Registered
8 Posts
My dealer just updated me that my PHEV has made it to the Arizona border (being shipped via rail). My guess is I will finally see it after Thanksgiving. Gonna be kinda weird to actually see it. Not sure why mine is moving and others still are crawling but I didn't order any options so there is nothing unique about it to hold it up. Or maybe it is random luck, I usually am on the wrong side of this.

· Registered
130 Posts
My dealer just updated me that my PHEV has made it to the Arizona border (being shipped via rail). My guess is I will finally see it after Thanksgiving. Gonna be kinda weird to actually see it. Not sure why mine is moving and others still are crawling but I didn't order any options so there is nothing unique about it to hold it up. Or maybe it is random luck, I usually am on the wrong side of this.
Make it three.

Ford Customer Service yesterday confirmed that my PHEV was scanned at the Port of Richmond (via Rail).
It's actually in California.
My sales guy confirmed that in an email and expected delivery in about a week.
Titanium trim, no options here, either.

FordFanAZ and Gateswood, I hope you both plan to post a few pictures of your new PHEV from the dealer's lot. I plan to.

· Registered
Waiting for a 2022 Escape Titanium Plug-In Hybrid since April 2022.
33 Posts
Email from Ford at 4:54am EST 😁

YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY

Your new 2022 EscapeTitanium Plug-In Hybrid has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Your Florida Ford Dealer is between November 17, 2022 and November 23, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.​

According to my saleslady, I could get it before Christmas. 😬

· Registered
130 Posts
Email from Ford at 4:54am EST 😁

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]

YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY

Your new 2022 EscapeTitanium Plug-In Hybrid has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Your Florida Ford Dealer is between November 17, 2022 and November 23, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.​

[/TD]​

According to my saleslady, I could get it before Christmas. 😬
Frank,
CONGRATS!
That would be a GREAT Christmas present!

· Registered
36 Posts
Our car is prepped, HVB is charged, the paperwork is all done and the insurance is in place. Now we just have to go sign on the line and bring it home Saturday.

We went with the 1.9% x 36 month Ford financing @ $0.00 Customer Cash. The 4.25% tax, title and all other fees are in the loan. If the dividend on our MM fund doesn't change and we autopay from the brokerage account for the full term, it will be painless and we'll make a profit of $1378 for doing the loan.

· Registered
21 Posts
So, received good news from Ford this morning. In regard to my/our PHEV Escape is on its way to the Sacramento area.
Anyone know how to get an accurate ETA for delivery? In Fords email, it said between the 14th and the 20th of November. Since it was built on the 14th, I find that kind of funny.

· Registered
130 Posts
So, received good news from Ford this morning. In regard to my/our PHEV Escape is on its way to the Sacramento area.
Anyone know how to get an accurate ETA for delivery? In Fords email, it said between the 14th and the 20th of November. Since it was built on the 14th, I find that kind of funny.
Donodo,

Your salesperson has access to the tracking progress that the rail/trucking carrier is providing.

· Registered
5 Posts
Like SB1 mentioned your dealer will have the information related to the convoy or the train it's on but generally what I've seen with a bunch of different models on convoys over the past few weeks is that they all typically arrived on the last day of the estimate with the tracker being updated a day or two later, but it all depends on where it's going. The ones I tracked were all to Ontario (around ~1K km) and the vast majority of them arrived on the last day of the delivery window estimate.

· Registered
8 Posts
FWIW. My PHEV made it to El Mirage AZ on Nov 10 at 4pm -- the end of its rail journey. My sales manager says they place it into a locked yard awaiting shipment over the road the rest of the way (40 miles). He also said how soon it leaves the yard depends on scheduling, probably to multiple dealers. My original arrival window was Nov 17-23 and it looks like that will be accurate, probably toward the end. So it took about 2 weeks to ship from Louisville to El Mirage and about 2 weeks to go the final 40 miles if the 23rd is right. I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving so this isn't a big deal but it is interesting to get a glimpse into the shipping process. Buying retail has been interesting.

301 - 320 of 355 Posts