2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I purchased a brand new Ford Escape 2022 SEL Hybrid (Not Plug In) in May. I recently noticed the silver trim on the automatic window button on the driver door is beginning to peel off. How do I submit a complaint to ford other than by calling? Is there anyway I can take this to a local dealer for a free fix? My original dealer I purchased from is 2 hours away but I have a TedBritt Ford a couple miles away from where I live. Thanks. Let me know if the same is happening to you or something similar.
Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Fixture Peripheral

·
Registered
Persian Green 2020 Escape Ti Hybrid
2,608 Posts
You can take a Ford/Lincoln vehicle to ANY Ford or Lincoln dealer for warranty service.
It does not have to be the selling dealer, the only thing one might run into taking a Lincoln to a Ford dealer is that you might not get the perks if you have a Black Label.

And yes this seems to be a common item, our 2020 is doing the same thing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can take a Ford/Lincoln vehicle to ANY Ford or Lincoln dealer for warranty service.
It does not have to be the selling dealer, the only thing one might run into taking a Lincoln to a Ford dealer is that you might not get the perks if you have a Black Label.

And yes this seems to be a common item, our 2020 is doing the same thing.
Did you get your buttons fixed? If so any issues with the replacement? I want to know whether or not its worth it since the issue isn't hasn't spread to the other buttons yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Titanium Hybrid with Premium Package Agate Black Metallic with Black Leather
81 Posts
Hello, I purchased a brand new Ford Escape 2022 SEL Hybrid (Not Plug In) in May. I recently noticed the silver trim on the automatic window button on the driver door is beginning to peel off. How do I submit a complaint to ford other than by calling? Is there anyway I can take this to a local dealer for a free fix? My original dealer I purchased from is 2 hours away but I have a TedBritt Ford a couple miles away from where I live. Thanks. Let me know if the same is happening to you or something similar. View attachment 81911
Same thing happened on my 2020 replaced under warranty. Annoying but it was replaced without hassle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts