2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
SMH. They should be focused on quality and fit and finish, but instead they add trim levels.
I see your tag is a 2021 Titanium Hybrid, pluggin? i ordered mine in Feb and still no build date. at this point its looking like it will end up being a 2023! :mad: Please tell me you at least like yours and my wait will not be in vain...... Thx

·
Registered
2021 Titanium Hybrid
75 Posts
I see your tag is a 2021 Titanium Hybrid, pluggin? i ordered mine in Feb and still no build date. at this point its looking like it will end up being a 2023! :mad: Please tell me you at least like yours and my wait will not be in vain...... Thx
I like it - mostly. Pros are great gas mileage, decent performance and good handling. Lots of well-thought out design features and much better ergonomics than the Japanese brands. It drives very confidently. Cons are poor interior materials quality and uncertain reliability. Ford cut a lot of corners in places they didn't think you'd look - sloppy welds, loose wires etc. Mine came with a defective grill shutter system, which was replaced under warranty.

Your dealer should have given you an update as they are still accepting (until 8/10) orders for 2022 models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts