2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess we鈥檒l be the first to post a 2023 PHEV order. Standard PHEV, Vapor blue, space gray interior and panoramic vista roof. Let the fun begin 馃槑. Ordered at dealership at 11:30am this morning.

Registered
2023 PHEV, Premium, Vapor blue, Ebony interior, Vista roof. Cargo Shade (dealer says this cannot be added on), Floor Liner with Carpet Mats. MSRP $46,610

I think the Premium package is a new trim but not classified as such. I have yet to find a definitive photo of interior anywhere on internet. I really hope they keep the two-toned Titanium look, and the Chinese market layout and the new leather seats.

Dealer tried to order it for me multiple times on September 20th, it wasn't until 5pm that the system showed correct order code. I got confirmation from Ford at 9:30pm. Finger crossed that this will be built this year for the tax credit. The color still shows Atlas Blue but I figured it will be fixed in time.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2023 PHEV, Premium, Vapor blue, Ebony interior, Vista roof. Cargo Shade (dealer says this cannot be added on), Floor Liner with Carpet Mats. MSRP $46,610

I think the Premium package is a new trim but not classified as such. I have yet to find a definitive photo of interior anywhere on internet. I really hope they keep the two-toned Titanium look, and the Chinese market layout and the new leather seats.

Dealer tried to order it for me multiple times on September 20th, it wasn't until 5pm that the system showed correct order code. I got confirmation from Ford at 9:30pm. Finger crossed that this will be built this year for the tax credit. The color still shows Atlas Blue but I figured it will be fixed in time.
Our dealer didn鈥檛 see the Vapor blue at first when keying in the order. But then he said 鈥 oh here it is at the bottom 鈥. Not sure what that meant but Vapor blue is what shows up on our order form and email confirmation. And ditto here on getting built this year for the tax credit.

Registered
Just ordered Vapor Blue, Ebony interior with Premium Package. $46,175. Really aggravated that Ford took away some of the ordering options. Bought a Mach E this year(July) that I ordered in October of 2021- still waiting on Price Protection refund.

Registered
Huh, when I picked up my Escape, the price protection was already included with X-plan discount as "cash discount". There was about 2.3K in price protection.
Based upon posts on the Mach E forum, most dealers get reimbursed by Ford for the Price Protection and do not refund at the time of sale. It was taking 30-45 days. I also was able to get X-plan pricing on my Mach E. Does anyone know if X-Plan pricing is available for the 2023 Escape PHEVs?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Based upon posts on the Mach E forum, most dealers get reimbursed by Ford for the Price Protection and do not refund at the time of sale. It was taking 30-45 days. I also was able to get X-plan pricing on my Mach E. Does anyone know if X-Plan pricing is available for the 2023 Escape PHEVs?
Don鈥檛 know about Xplan but when I bought my Ranger Tremor back in April the price protection was refunded by the dealer. It did take at least 45 days to get it and I had to remind them a couple of times.

Registered
My fingers are crossed that my Jan 2022 order gets built as a '22 MY and I don't need to reorder for '23.
I wanted the lowest price PHEV Escape with adaptive cruise and heated seats, plus a spare tire.
$33540 - PHEV SE
$110 - spare
$995 CP360+
$645 Cold weather pkg
$1245 Dest. & Del.
$36,535
$35,270.85 - X Plan price

If delivered by 12/31/22 - $6843 Federal Tax Credit. '23 might get $3750 tax credit? Maybe $7500? Up in the air for now.

I think the 2023 comes with adaptive cruise standard now, and heated seats - with about $2k higher MSRP than my 2022 build. But if I get some sort of price retention - maybe it won't be much higher priced after all? Depends on the tax credit...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My local Ford dealer is saying the order guide has not been released and the order bank for '23 Escapes has not opened yet. Is there a phased rollout to dealers?
Possibly, heard it was opened to 鈥渟elect鈥 dealers ( I think on BlueOval forum). No idea what that means. I ordered ours from a local family owned dealership who is not a 鈥渕ega鈥 dealer.

Registered
1 - 20 of 20 Posts