2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

Registered
Oops you're right, I didn't realize it has been that long! I ordered from the dealer on 9/19 but contacted him on 9/26 because I hadn't received the confirmation email. My email address wasn't on the order so he added it and I got the email the same day. It's been 48 days since 9/19 so if I get the delay email on 11/10, I guess I'll know that it wasn't really ordered until 9/26. 馃槧
I got the 45 day email on 11/10 so either my order wasn't really submitted until 9/26 or Ford counted from the day they got my email address and I got the confirmation.

Registered
So I received my initial order email from on Sept. 24th. I was wondering if anyone else had 18" painted rock metallic rims on their order outline rather than the spec'd machined magnetic aluminum wheels.

I'd be happy if that was how the car came, not a fan of the machined magnetic aluminum wheels.

Also is there a way to find out what "place in line" my car is?
Font Number Circle Parallel Rectangle

Attachments

Registered
My confirmation email says the same thing but I assumed it was a glitch in their automated email template. Since nobody here has said they've been scheduled yet, I also think their scheduling date of 11/3 was just a guess.

Registered
I had planned to put an order in next month for a Hybrid ST since my lease is up in April.23 for my 2020 Titanium Hybrid which i love getting 42mpg - Real world not what the dash says (44mpg)

I wonder if they will even take an order after listening to the video.

Registered
I wonder if they will even take an order after listening to the video.
As long as an order can be placed, they'll "take" it. When and whether it will get built is another matter. I look at some of our forum friends who ordered their MY22 PHEVs almost a year ago and are now just getting delivery.

The video is interesting but gives no insight into whether Ford will make changes based on current orders or if dealers would be able to order PHEVs on their own (seems unlikely but no one knows for sure).

Registered
What if any options did you order? No build date email for me yet. I ordered mine with star white metallic paint, premium package, trailer tow package, and cargo shade, but no moonroof. I ordered on 9/19 but didn't get the confirmation email until 9/26.
I ordered the PHEV Premium Package and the Panoramic roof. Having been through this process with my Mustang Mach E last year tho, I'm not holding my breath on the 1/9 build date. My Mache E was built in May 2022, 8 months after I ordered it.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts