2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I'm about to order my first new car, 2023 Ford Escape Platinum Hybrid.

Got confused reading your post. So did you pay MSRP for the order?
What is price protection?
What is X-plan price ?

I appreciate any information this newb can get.

Thanks

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·

What is X-plan price ?

Thanks
Not sure who you are addressing? Also this thread is for Plug In Hybrid vehicle orders.

· Registered
2023 Escape PHEV 2021 Bronco Sport Oterbanks
9 Posts

What is X-plan price ?

Thanks
We just ordered it and put $500 down and we will be using the X plan. Look up X plan on Ford site.

· Registered
16 Posts
2022 -> 2023 PRIVATE OFFERS?

Read this on another board, and was wondering if anyone else has experience with it - amount? 11/30 deadline? is this accurate?

link
Well, I still don't understand this model year roll/cancellation process. I called my dealer last week and asked them to check if there was a private offer. They called me back and confirmed yes, there was a private offer of $2000 that needs to be used by Nov. 30th. The same day I made the call to my dealer, I got another one of the "supply chain delays" emails from Ford, claiming that they're working hard to get me behind the wheel.

So I went ahead and placed an order for a 2023 Escape PHEV Premium. I just got the order confirmation email from Ford a couple hours ago. But how was I supposed to know that my 2022 order wasn't being produced? The private offer would've expired before I ever heard about it! If I hadn't been following along here on the forums, I wouldn't have had a clue. Is it my dealer's responsibility to pass this info along?

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Well it looks like Escapes are getting scheduled today. Supposedly through the week of 02/06. We’ll see what happens 🤞. But seeing those who were already scheduled for 01/09 got bumped to 1/30 I’m not overly optimistic. Good luck everyone

· Registered
2023 Escape PHEV 2021 Bronco Sport Oterbanks
9 Posts
Well it looks like Escapes are getting scheduled today. Supposedly through the week of 02/06. We’ll see what happens 🤞. But seeing those who were already scheduled for 01/09 got bumped to 1/30 I’m not overly optimistic. Good luck everyone
Where did you find this posted at and does anybody have a window sticker yet? Just curious.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Where did you find this posted at and does anybody have a window sticker yet? Just curious.
It used to be posted on BlueOval forums but that’s no longer a thing. I get it from Tim Bartz’s YouTube channel that’s on every Tuesday night. He goes the the production schedule for each model. YouTube@fordvideoguy

window stickers don’t get produced until days before the vehicle hits the line. What I’ve seen on here as the earliest scheduled orders has been the week of January 30th. So you won’t see any window sticker’s until a few days before that

61 - 77 of 77 Posts