2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After exactly 10 production date changes (original MFG date of 3/14/22) my 2022 PHEV Titanium is finally in production this week (5/9). Placed my order on 12/21. Here are come screen shots from the Ford Tracking Website.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Product Font Line Material property Signature

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI, per the Blue Oval Forum info posted on 5/9 yesterday morning, the Louisville Assembly Plant (Escapes and Corsairs) is reported to be closed this week of 5/9 and weeks of 7/4 and 7/11.
thanks for the info, I knew it was too good to be true but didn’t receive the delay email.

Found the plant schedule link

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would have expected you would be RAIL, too, to CA.

Interesting. CONVOY looks to be 18-wheeler.

Ford vehicle shipping CONVOY - Google Search

Now I have that 1978 movie and 1975 song in my head. 😀
thanks for the info!! Maybe the RAIL option for my location is either more expensive, full, or not available at the time? Or maybe because they are already 2 months behind? Who knows.

What’s the status on your car ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Built on May 3. Waiting shipping. Should see Shipped status any day now. Looking forward to a new vehicle.

Will sell my wife's '12 Escape, probably to Carmax.

Then order her a Bronco Sport. She test drove a BS on Saturday. It will probably be next year's model by time we order.

That'll probably take a few months to come in. Will sell my '14 Escape when her BS comes in.
I sold my 2017 Mustang GT premium last year to Shift.com, they were giving me a lot more money than carmax and beat Vroom’s offer by a few hundred. Def shop around now for the best deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts