2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Congratulations! Had mine almost a month. Like it a lot. Interesting comparing with 3G and even 20/21s.

Reactions: anthonydv07

·
Registered
2022 Titanium PHEV, Agate Black Metallic
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
In case if anyone cares about the price breakdown:

MRSP $42,400 (Window Sticker)

My price:
X-Plan $40,500
  • $1,000 special order rebate (point of sale)
  • $683 CA PHEV rebate (point of sale)
= $38,817 purchase price (before tax, license, registration, fees)
financed using ford credit at 1.9% 60 months (best interest rate at this time)
- $6,843 (Federal tax credit next year)
= $31,974 Total cost (before tax, license, registration, fees, interest)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just saw this over at blue oval - looks like some orders will not receive the hands free lift gate. I didn't get the Technology package on my SEL, so no change for me, but I think this was previously standard on the Titanium

This explains why the SEL PHEV with tech package I picked up yesterday (ordered in January) doesn't have that feature, despite it being listed on all my paperwork. Of course dealer didn't tell me (or provide $54 credit), so I stood around in my parking garage kicking under the back bumper and looking like a fool for 10 minutes before I gave up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You should be able to look under and see if the sensor is there. It should be a black tube about the size of a straw with some wires going out to a plug.

It's supposed to be on the window sticker if they removed it. I'd argue with the dealer for them to add it under warranty. Or at least get the 55 bucks if you don't care about the feature.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You should be able to look under and see if the sensor is there. It should be a black tube about the size of a straw with some wires going out to a plug.

It's supposed to be on the window sticker if they removed it. I'd argue with the dealer for them to add it under warranty. Or at least get the 55 bucks if you don't care about the feature.
Now I read that they are also deleting the WIFI feature! Any money back for that deletion like the $55 reduction for no Hands Free Liftgate?

·
Registered
10 Posts
April 1, 2022: Ford Program Headquarters via email confirms "Claim Status - APPROVED" and "Order Verification Status: APPROVED"

July 1, 2022: Still no VIN

July 2, 2022: I received an email update from Ford (attached): We have no status update, but we'll email you every 45 days.

Production on the 2023 Ford Escape starts November 1, 2022. https://fordauthority.com/2022/06/2023-ford-escape-order-banks-will-open-in-september/

Ford has 4 months to build all 2022 Ford Escapes. After waiting 3 months for a VIN, I have no confidence I'll take delivery on a 2022 Ford Escape.

The 2023 Ford Escape, in my opinion, just doesn't look good at all. Pass. https://fordauthority.com/2022/06/refreshed-2023-ford-escape-caught-completely-uncovered/

Attachments

81 - 89 of 89 Posts