2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ford escape 1.6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I have a 1.6 Escape and im trying to find out if anyone has had any luck figuring out interchangeable performance parts. (Front mount intercooler, downpipe, headers, etc...) are the Ford fiesta ST parts interchangeable with the 1.6 Escape? I Dont want to start buying fiesta ST parts and then hit a wall finding out none of them fit. Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts
There is a thread on this somewhere on the forum. I did a search but couldn’t find it.
Hey everyone! I have a 1.6 Escape and im trying to find out if anyone has had any luck figuring out interchangeable performance parts. (Front mount intercooler, downpipe, headers, etc...) are the Ford fiesta ST parts interchangeable with the 1.6 Escape? I Dont want to start buying fiesta ST parts and then hit a wall finding out none of them fit. Any ideas?
you could check out this thread

1.6L Ecoboost mods?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
2,422 Posts
are the Ford fiesta ST parts interchangeable with the 1.6 Escape?
There are old posts on here showing Focus ST part are sometimes interchangeable with some small mods. eg. intercoolers.

·
Registered
2016 ford escape 1.6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are old posts on here showing Focus ST part are sometimes interchangeable with some small mods. eg. intercoolers.
Thanks bud. Im guessing the focus st parts are only interchangeable with the 2.0 escapes.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
2,422 Posts
The intercooler quite likely will be the same for both EcoBoost engines- you can cross check part numbers on Tasca Parts website. For 1.6l EcoBoost engine specific parts you'd want to look at the Fiesta ST.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts