2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Escape
48 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Not with safari. It usually happens with just Firefox. I have another browser on my iPad. It’s a derivative of safari and I never have an issue with that one either. Firefox does do some weird stuff on iOS. I have previously reported this issue to the Firefox team, but who knows if they are working on it.

I’m now using just safari for this site. I’m also using private browsing. So this logs me out every time I close the tab. I’m also using the psswd feature built into iOS for the login.

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Not with safari. It usually happens with just Firefox. I have another browser on my iPad. It’s a derivative of safari and I never have an issue with that one either. Firefox does do some weird stuff on iOS. I have previously reported this issue to the Firefox team, but who knows if they are working on it.

I’m now using just safari for this site. I’m also using private browsing. So this logs me out every time I close the tab. I’m also using the psswd feature built into iOS for the login.
So this seems more like a Firefox issue than a forum issue. I guess the admins don’t need to respond to this after all.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts