2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have wanted to get floor liners that are size specific for my 2020 Escape Titanium hybrid. Any personal experience out there, good or bad, with either the ones ordered from Ford parts, or any of the aftermarket (Weathertech, Husky, or any of the ones on Amazon that undercut price but are "just as good"?) I am leery of reviews on Amazon or other sites as being "paid reviewers".

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Welcome. Lots of good choices. My wife has WeatherTech. I have Husky. Ordered Ford liners with the Escape I ordered and is on its way to me.

I recently posted that the edge towards the seat on one front Husky liner has curled inward. Others have posted that they also have curling with their Husky liners. One person speculated that it was because he washed the liner and they dried in the sun. I've done the same.

·
Registered
2018 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0 Ecoboost in Black
78 Posts
I have used WeatherTech on my last 3 cars, and they are great.
I did have trouble cleaning them to look like new.
Tried all different soaps and cleaners I have.

WeatherTech sells a liquid cleaner along with a protectorate.
They make the mats look like new, and keeps them looking good.

In 2018 I had a hip failing. (got replaced) The way I was getting in, kept moving the mat.
I called WT to ask for advice. Was clear to say it was me completely, not the mat.
The rep said he did not know how to help, but I will send you a new set no charge.
WT backs their product. For me, the only choice.

·
Registered
2022 Escape SEL
186 Posts
My 2022 (non hybrid) came with the Ford floor liners. They fit perfectly and are very heavy duty!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi - I have wanted to get floor liners that are size specific for my 2020 Escape Titanium hybrid. Any personal experience out there, good or bad, with either the ones ordered from Ford parts, or any of the aftermarket (Weathertech, Husky, or any of the ones on Amazon that undercut price but are "just as good"?) I am leery of reviews on Amazon or other sites as being "paid reviewers".
Love my WeatherTech! Won’t use anything else . Product and customer service are top notch. I have used them in my last 4 vehicles

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered and paid for FoMoCo Floor Matts and Cargo Lines. Problem is I ordered them in January 2022 and I am still waiting for them for my 2021 ESCAPE PHEV Titanium......What the Heck FORD????
Been Happy with Weather Tech on my last three FORD Escapes and Explorers.

GARY

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got my 3D front mats and cargo mat from rockauto.com. Really well made.
2020 Titanium.

·
Registered
2020 Titanium Hybrid with Premium Package Agate Black Metallic with Black Leather
81 Posts
I got the weather tech ones they fit perfect and do the job. The black ones show a lot of dirt though.

·
Registered
2021 Titanium Hybrid
75 Posts
There's WeatherTech and there's everything else. I'll be ordering WT as soon as my name is on the title.
I'd recommend the OEM rubber floormats over the WT. I've had WT and they're definitely durable and their tray-style design is great if you're concerned about trapping water, but the edges curl after a while and they stain. The Ford floormats are thicker and lay flat. If you live in a snowy area, the WT are a good choice, otherwise I recommend the OEM mats.

·
Registered
2022 Escape SE FWD 1.5L
63 Posts
Turns out mine came with the Ford rubber mats so I won't be adding anything there. I'll still order the WT cargo area tray, mud flaps and door window visors.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I ordered and paid for FoMoCo Floor Matts and Cargo Lines. Problem is I ordered them in January 2022 and I am still waiting for them for my 2021 ESCAPE PHEV Titanium......What the Heck FORD????

GARY
Weathertech all the way LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM

·
Registered
2022 Escape SE FWD 1.5L
63 Posts

GARY
Did you ever get them yet? I got a good coupon from Ford and ordered the window visors and mudflaps from them 6/21/22, about 1/3 discount from WT price, but still waiting with no clue when they may deliver.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts