2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2015 my wife wanted a new car. She couldn't decide what to buy, I told her anything you want. So we went to the new car auto show in Cleveland. She sat in everything, but felt like she wanted a smaller SUV, the Buick Encore, the Mazda CR-X, the Ford Escape, Chevy Trax is what she decided to go test drive. So the following weeks we did, going to all new car dealers and she tried out everyone. She liked the Buick, but it was to small. She liked the Mazda but it rode to stiff, she didn't care for the Trax at all. She fell in love with the Escape. It fit her well, has a back up camera, sync,small engine for fuel economy,it was the color "red",lol, everything she wanted. But being on all the test drives I could tell this is what she was the most comfortable in. I see a lot of people on line saying the same thing... "what car to buy". I think you can get the gadgets you want in any car now-a-days, but the Ford Escape for the size and type of SUV my wife looked at was/is the perfect buy.

·
Registered
2020 Escape
74 Posts
The new Escape is my wife new vehicle. She has been getting hand-me-downs.

She was looking at F150s, but decided she did not want another truck. She splits her driving between a 2009 Focus and the ‘17 F250.

The 2020 Escape caught her eye. She did not like the look of the left over 19s. The color was right (red). The tech, on the other hand, is new for her. And she had some issues adjusting.

She never looked at any other manufactures. We purchased our last 5 Fords from the same dealer. No dealer fees, up front pricing. That’s one thing she hates is haggling with dealers. Besides after checking and dealing with other dealers. The up-front pricing was spot on.

that made it an easy purchase. Besides, what matters is she’s happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts