2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. New here. Thanks to these forums I found great instructions on how to change the cabin air filter. It only took about 5-10 minutes. Saved some money, I'm sure!

After changing the air filter, however, I get a low beam light fault when switching on the headlights. The left low/high beam headlight is out.

I can change the bulbs no problem, but do you think I knocked a fuse out of place while changing out the air filter? Or do you think I should just buy some bulbs?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I have a 2013 Ford Escape.

Thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Have you ever heard of the word coincedense???

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry, but after working in the service business you have no idea how many times the tech gets blamed for something totally unrelated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can understand that.

We've had so many issues with this vehicle recently. I was just curious. I will buy two bulbs.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Do you have halogen headlights or HIDs? It is not difficult to get to the halogen bulbs. It took me only a few minutes to change them. Don’t know about HIDs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry, but after working in the service business you have no idea how many times the tech gets blamed for something totally unrelated!
I was a Crew Chief on fighters in the USAF, and 22 years IT after that... it's the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts