2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

Connecticut Escape Fanatic

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  bjeans 
#1 ·
Hello to all Ford Escape enthusiasts. I joined this forum looking for an updated community for the Ford Escape. I had been a member of the escape-central website forum, which had stopped being updated.

I am on my 2nd Ford Escape, first was the 2003 Escape Sport XLT, yellow, with that kicking custom sport rack system. After 150k miles, I was ready to drive something newer. I currently drive a black 2010 Ford Escape Limited, pretty much loaded.

Being a musician (jazz double bass), I need a vehicle that is reliable and roomy enough to carry my bass and equipment, but reasonable on gas for all the long haul gigs around New England and NYC.

A new Escape (2015+) is on my horizon. The vehicle fits my needs perfectly. Although, it does appear that the new configuration has a bit smaller interior. I'll bring my equipment with me to the dealers to check the fit.

So, hello to you all - I will be checking through the forums as I always do for hints, tips, and more. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Well this forum is for the 2013+ Escapes but all are welcomed! Welcome to FE.org! :)

Reactions: td2013
#3 ·
A new Escape (2015+) is on my horizon. The vehicle fits my needs perfectly. Although, it does appear that the new configuration has a bit smaller interior. I'll bring my equipment with me to the dealers to check the fit.

So, hello to you all - I will be checking through the forums as I always do for hints, tips, and more. Thanks.

Welcome, don't forget to when you do decide to purchase your 2015, post up pics !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.