2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have had my 21 Titanium for two weeks and finally took a road trip this weekend…roughly 250 miles both ways. 3rd Escape have owned (‘12 / ‘17 and now ‘21). Overall just blown away. No need repeat same things everyone else has mentioned here —the entire CoPilot functionality is amazing. This car is magic and love it!!

·
Registered
2020 Escape SE, Oxford White
18 Posts
What's the point of having to pull it twice? Not trying to be rude, I just don't get it. The first time I opened the hood I thought I didn't pull it far enough, so I gave it a second tug. Didn't think anything of it. Then the second time was when I noticed you have to pull it twice every time. Is it just so you don't have to manually move a latch under the hood?

---------------------

I'll put in a second vote for the large door panel storage. I want to see if I can 3D print some kind of little storage box so I can use it like a secret storage area, because I had the car for like a week until I noticed the extra cubby existed.

Also the large cup holders in the door are really nice. I like to carry Nalgenes and stuff which are usually too big for regular cup holders.

Also I noticed Doug Demuro joked about the little empty spot between the two main cup holders being a Red Bull holder, but it literally is the perfect size for the small Red Bull cans.

View attachment 78702

Oh ya and the card holder. It seems silly, but now I never have to dig through my glove box to find my national parks pass.
Funny, I thought Ford made that for my T-Rex........
Hood Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
Escape PHEV
7 Posts
After 8 days of ownership, here are the cool things on my 2021 Escape Titanium PHEV

• B&O sound system. Compared to the Alpine system i had in my Chrysler 200S, it's day and night.
  • Adaptative cruise control and lane centering. Pretty cool actually. it does work lol
  • Seats. They are comfortable, i could easily do a really long roadtrip in them.
  • Having a physical spare tire on a PHEV/EV ... that's great. My wife's Volt don't have that luxury :)

That's it so far, the more i drive the more i will have some cool things.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lou Sevens here- I love my '21 SEL. - I had a Taurus for 10 years and a Fusion for 11 so am a Ford fan all the way.
  • I agree with Matrix on the Seats- mine seem to have some sort of ergonomic curve that makes them comfortable as well as the Miko Suede.
  • I also like the B&O sound system- connected my backup Iphone and was playing some Monkees and Billy Joel through my album list- on my Fusion sometimes the Ipod would have to index- but the Sony system was great on that as well.
-Cross traffic and rear camera are VERY helpful- it made the upgrade worth it from the Fusion-
There is also a speed limit sign sensor- which I think is really need as well as the Qi charger.
-Putting the rear seats down is easier- not in the trunk but from the passenger row instead- Ioften take my keyboard out.

·
Registered
2021 Carbonized Grey SEL, Stealth Pack, Tech Pack, B&O, Pano Roof
24 Posts
Cool little thing to know and like. There is an outline of a Porsche Macan on the front window near the bottom on the passenger side. LOL

61 - 65 of 65 Posts