1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
These are sweet!

·
Super Moderator
2,079 Posts
Are they something you can buy or did you custom make them?

(I'd be concerned about how visible they are for vehicles beside you. The tip is only lit very briefly.)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Are they something you can buy or did you custom make them?

(I'd be concerned about how visible they are for vehicles beside you. The tip is only lit very briefly.)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Still better than the trim lines that omit the mirror repeater altogether.

·
Registered
725 Posts
toooo expensive, better is aliexpres. com 23€
Do you have the link for the specific seller? I searched and there were quite a few results, some also state they have a "smooth unbroken flash" (not sure if this actually looks like the picture or it's Photoshop). I can't tell from your video, did you get the smooth one or the one with the broken up lines?

Links to the ones I'm talking about:

Broken up lines

Smooth Flash

I'm looking for smth. like this, looks great! :)

But what about the can-bus? Did you have to install the can-bus resistor with it?
I'd like to know this as well. Is it a simple plug and play installation or would I need to do something else because of the type of light?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wow, that's a surprise 😲

The problem is, they don't sell it any more...
Are talking about the LED dynamic turn signal being sold? They have it on AliExpress.com and on eBay, it's a bit cheaper on AliExpress.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are talking about the LED dynamic turn signal being sold? They have it on AliExpress.com and on eBay, it's a bit cheaper on AliExpress.
I don't like aliexpress, it's all cheap Chinese crap there. I prefer to get EU made German quality products or US made.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Can you pls share a link?
I posted 2 links in an earlier reply (post #9). Those are to AliExpress, there are quite a few sellers on that site of these. Some look a bit different than others though, I was trying to ask the original poster which style specifically they installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't like aliexpress, it's all cheap Chinese crap there. I prefer to get EU made German quality products or US made.
eu or german led signal light kit does not exist, only china, it is up to you to chose poor china crap or good china crap

·
Registered
725 Posts
eu or german led signal light kit does not exist, only china, it is up to you to chose poor china crap or good china crap
This is very true. I've had some good luck in a couple of items from AliExpress (all have been non-electronic items though) ,while others not so much. I have done electronic items on eBay that came from China and same there there, some better than others when it comes to quality (so far).

Was it easy to replace these? I've been searching ofr a video and found this one linked to another thread here: Video

It is for a Ford Fiesta but supposedly it is about the same as the Ford Escape. Is this how you replaced yours?

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not true, have a look:

Osram is German premium brand. Maybe they too manufacture stuff in China (just as Apple makes iPhones in China), but it's not "Chinese crap", if you know what I mean :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts