2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One day after powering down my 2020 Escape FHEV, I saw a different screen than the Trip Summary, it was called Eco Log screen.
I did not know how I triggered it and I dont know how to display it again. Anyone seen this screen before?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is it one of the screens accessed by the right up/down toggle? You should be able to select which screens display, then scroll through them. Might one of them flashed on the screen.
Frank

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried using right up/down toggle, i tried hitting all the buttons upon shutdown still cant get that eco log screen lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
I tried using right up/down toggle, i tried hitting all the buttons upon shutdown still cant get that eco log screen lol
Scroll down to 'average fuel' then scroll right.

If this is what you are referring to it is only a gimmicky thing that indicates how 'economical' your driving is. The more petals the more 'economical' you are as a driver...;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

If this is what you are referring to it is only a gimmicky thing that indicates how 'economical' your driving is. The more petals the more 'economical' you are as a driver...;)
Is this after powering down or when the car is on?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

There is no such thing as scroll right. Theres only up or down.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Ok I encountered this screen again during shutdown. No idea how to replicate it. Anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Perhaps it just comes up randomly upon shutdown to advise you of your economical driving skills re fuel economy but surely your Ford dealer or Ford customer service would know how to access it if it was possible?

As I said before the earlier models have something similar and in my case it has been known to pop up occasionally. In the previous models it is accessed by toggling the fuel mileage display so I would have thought there was a way to access it in your case by some other method.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The information is from one of the center displays. I recall the C-Max had two displays available for a short time after shutdown. Mine's set on current trip. I'll take a look to see if there are other shutdown displays.
Frank

·
Registered
48 Posts
View attachment 76461

Ok I encountered this screen again during shutdown. No idea how to replicate it. Anyone know anything about this?
I have that screen (Eco Summary). One presses OK to toggle a check mark for the screen.
I can understand the frustration at not finding it. It took me two months to find the Power Gauge! (Haha)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have that screen (Eco Summary). One presses OK to toggle a check mark for the screen.
I can understand the frustration at not finding it. It took me two months to find the Power Gauge! (Haha)
Where am I looking for this? In the display set up?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts