2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,942 Posts
My 2016 Ford Escape had a light to come on. The light stated: Engine Fault, Service Now. I took it to a Ford dealership and was told to replace the fuel injector sensor. The part number is BU5Z9F972B. My husband is having a hard time trying to locate where to take the old one off and put the new one on. Can someone please help with this matter.
I merged your thread with one of the existing threads on the same topic. Have a look at some of the other posts for some help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help I have a engine fault service now on my display. Happened yesterday when I started the Escape (2014). I started vehicle and notice the start was not smooth like normal. Continued out me drive way and notice hesitation as driving then a minute ( (Drive for about 2 miles) then I get this message in my control panel. Turned around and went back home . Started vehicle this morning and started fine and the error message is gone. Had anyone experience this ?? I am afraid to put the car on the interstate it may happen again. That’s a very dangerous situation

·
Super Moderator
5,942 Posts
Help I have a engine fault service now on my display. Happened yesterday when I started the Escape (2014). I started vehicle and notice the start was not smooth like normal. Continued out me drive way and notice hesitation as driving then a minute ( (Drive for about 2 miles) then I get this message in my control panel. Turned around and went back home . Started vehicle this morning and started fine and the error message is gone. Had anyone experience this ?? I am afraid to put the car on the interstate it may happen again. That’s a very dangerous situation
I merged your thread with this existing thread on the same topic. You haven’t provided what engine you are using, so it will be hard for other members to help you. Have a look at the other posts in this thread for some help. You could also search the forum for the other threads on the same error. A quick search should find them quite easily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I merged your thread with this existing thread on the same topic. You haven’t provided what engine you are using, so it will be hard for other members to help you. Have a look at the other posts in this thread for some help. You could also search the forum for the other threads on the same error. A quick search should find them quite easily.
Did you get this issue resolved? I'm having the same issue what seems to be the problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you get this fixed?

81 - 85 of 85 Posts