2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading a few months ago that people were complaining about the hybrid because you couldn’t see the engine RPM. Well, somehow I found the RPM display. I don’t know how I got to it, I couldn’t get out of it either. It has appeared and gone away twice now. So i can’t tell you the process, I can tell you it’s possible to get the RPM on the screen.
Vehicle Speedometer Automotive design Personal luxury car Car

If you aren’t familiar with the hybrid, the display usually shows speed on left side and the right side shows the engine energy output from battery, combustion, or both.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I remember reading a few months ago that people were complaining about the hybrid because you couldn’t see the engine RPM. Well, somehow I found the RPM display. I don’t know how I got to it, I couldn’t get out of it either. It has appeared and gone away twice now. So i can’t tell you the process, I can tell you it’s possible to get the RPM on the screen.
View attachment 81821
If you aren’t familiar with the hybrid, the display usually shows speed on left side and the right side shows the engine energy output from battery, combustion, or both.
I would like to switch to this on long highway journeys in my phev. Any idea what buttons / settings you messed with?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Research indicates that this display comes and goes which is weird.
Have you tried different drive modes such as Eco and Sport to see if it appears?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Must be a combination of gas and brake pedal plus some buttons on the steering xddd

I need a tach too. The power gauge for me it's useless

Enviado desde mi M2002J9G mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
This sounds like entering a cheat code on PS1 lmao. I fooled around while driving tonight but no luck. Found where to turn the power gauge on and off in settings. Tried holding down combinations of steering wheel buttons and the mode button. No luck

·
Registered
60 Posts
My 22 still shows the power gauge when in sport mode - I haven’t been able to get the RPM to show at all yet since I’ve owned it.

Really wish Ford offered this as a option in the cluster settings. Seems like an odd choice to omit it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2020 Titanium Hybrid and its come once recently. Did not press any buttons, just saw it one day when I started it up; might just be a software glitch (in addition to the startup sound sounding like its coming from a tiny speaker behind the digital cluster randomly).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts