2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Escape ST
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I FINALLY found a set of snowflakes, and after some seriously heavy cleaning, here they are.

I have 2" (50mm) spacers on all 4 wheels, and I went with 235/55/18 Yokohama Geolander tires because they were dirt cheap and were chunky as hell.

There is NO RUBBING whatsoever even on full lock. At least none I can hear or feel.

Question? Comments? Concerns?

Reactions: 02fordsvt

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks great from the side, but I'm not crazy about the stance from the rear. That's probably because I'm not a huge fan of using spacers, but to each their own. If it looks and drives like you want it to, then what anyone else thinks doesn't matter.

·
Registered
2016 Ford Escape ST
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great from the side, but I'm not crazy about the stance from the rear. That's probably because I'm not a huge fan of using spacers, but to each their own. If it looks and drives like you want it to, then what anyone else thinks doesn't matter.
Thanks mate. It's not slammed and cambered to high hell so in my book it's got the "right amount" of "stance". Think bulldog 🐩

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks good. But, I prefer the way they look on my real Kona Blue 2017 Focus ST (2.0 T, 252 HP, 6 speed manual). Stold it from Ford < $22K brand new. Also, stold a fully loaded Triple Tri-Coat White 2019 Titanium 2.0 T, AWD Escape <$30K before gen 4 arrived.

·
Registered
2016 Ford Escape ST
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good. But, I prefer the way they look on my real Kona Blue 2017 Focus ST (2.0 T, 252 HP, 6 speed manual). Stold it from Ford < $22K brand new. Also, stold a fully loaded Triple Tri-Coat White 2019 Titanium 2.0 T, AWD Escape <$30K before gen 4 arrived.
Would love to see some pics of your real Kona Blue 2017 Focus ST (2.0 T, 252 HP, 6 speed manual). 🧐

Us simple 3ga folk got shafted and never had the choice for an ST. Bros in the EU got the STLine for the 3gb's, but nada for us red blooded 'Murica boys with 3ga's. You can't argue that it's not more unique than the real ST's since they never existed to begin with.

Ill admit I'd rather have the AWD/2L Titanium combo, but I have an emotional connection with this thing (it was my dads) and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.

It may not be a real ST, but it's better than an SE. It also seems to invoke a number of double takes at car meets. 😎

·
Registered
121 Posts

Just put on some 245/40/18 Eagle F1 Asymetric All Seasons "Y" speed rated tires this week. OEM 235/40 Pirellis were getting noisy at the 31,500 mile mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts