2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2020 Escape SEL (black on black) this week, and the first thing I thought about doing was ditching the blue ovals for black/chrome.

Does anyone know how to remove the front/rear Ford ovals, and does anyone know which emblems can be used for replacements?

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid AWD (non-premium package so it has the cool solid black rims)
15 Posts
The Ford Parts website provides the part number and a schematic of the parts in,on and around the front clip and/or the rear tailgate. The front emblem(oval) is shown has have a nut (Part#: W707501 ) which attaches the emblem.

The tailgate does not have a similar image to define the attachment of the rear emblem. This next image is rear taillight related, however please note the imprint for the oval and the lack of any access hole for a mounting screw.

It would be solely an impression, however it is my impression that there is a nut on the front and merely adhesive in the rear. The front should be fairly accessible with the hood open to inspect.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid AWD (non-premium package so it has the cool solid black rims)
15 Posts
I am interested in possibly replace and/or coating my emblems in a black chrome effect so please keep us posted. Thx!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts