2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the market for a new compact SUV and I feel like the Ford Escape Community is more engaged. Can someone tell me the benefits, especially in terms of reliability, that the Ford Escape 2020 offers? What do you like most about it? Also, does the heads-up display broadcast the speed limit or does the vehicle tell us what the speed limit is?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
2,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum @ashermadan . I've moved your post to the 4G section, where 2020 model owners are more likely to read it and respond.

PS: Did you mean "vs" instead of "ca" in your thread title?

·
Registered
143 Posts
... Can someone tell me the benefits, especially in terms of reliability,...
... What do you like most about it? ...
... Also, does the heads-up display broadcast the speed limit ...
At 2500 miles I can't speak to reliability. That needs a lot of miles over a lot of cars. I can only suggests looking at something like Consumer Reports data, for reliability trends. Of course, no one beats Toyota here. That said, I bought this Ford after 7 years in a C-Max.

Relative to the RAV4, the biggest attraction is styling! One of them's butt-ugly at any distance. Next is price; if you have too much money, you may want to compare with the Corsair, where 3-motor AWD is also available. My biggest surprise is how well the tires and suspension work to grip with comfort. Mine's a very nice car.

The dash shows the speed limit on the dash when it's available. I don't have HUD.

Stay well,
Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts