2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tried to get my VHR which just became available. Tried my Chrome, Explorer, and Edge browsers. None worked. Seem to get in to some type of loop going from screen to screen also asking for repeated logins. Oh well. The Ford expereience in the website are has always been less than desireable. Hope this clears up shortly. Meanwhile my Ford Pass app says things are OK, just not as detailed.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was having the same issue. Once I did finally get in, there was conflicting information. The website said there was one item possibly needing attention, but it would not tell me what it was. The status through the app said everything was a-okay. I chalk it up to Ford being a car company and not a tech company. From past experience, don't bother calling their support/trying to report anything, as you'll only waste your time and raise your blood pressure, as they'll only tell you things you already know (worse than calling the cable company, IMO).

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was having the same issue. Once I did finally get in, there was conflicting information. The website said there was one item possibly needing attention, but it would not tell me what it was. The status through the app said everything was a-okay. I chalk it up to Ford being a car company and not a tech company. From past experience, don't bother calling their support/trying to report anything, as you'll only waste your time and raise your blood pressure, as they'll only tell you things you already know (worse than calling the cable company, IMO).
Agree completely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts