2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

That has been an ongoing issue across multiple versions of the FordPass app, and has been the case for my Escape ever since I got it used last November. See the screenshot for the best explanation, but in short, FordPass only displays a silhouette of my Escape instead of its actual image as a black 2017 Escape. Very odd overall, and I tried emailing with FordPass support and they’ve ultimately been very unhelpful. Anyone else ever experience this?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Same here, Tried emailing support also and no response. They should be at least aware of it by this point. Also try leaving the issue in your Ford Pass app review.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Good luck with getting anything useful out of "official Ford channels". My experience is horrible in that area. Better bet is to search here and perhaps other boards. One thing that work for a glitch that I had a while back with the Ford Pass app was to delete it from your phone and reinstall. I believe I read that on a thread from this board. It worked for me.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was having the same issue with the Android app. I deleted and reinstalled it and after a couple of minutes the correct vehicle image did show up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts