2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

621 - 627 of 627 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Escape
48 Posts
I’m on the latest version of the software. So it will be mostly looking around after I do the as built backups.

But, if I can find something simple to start with, maybe global window up/down, I see what I can decipher.

If I run into issues I’ll keep your suggestion in mind. Just out of curiosity, what is the release number you are running? Is it 2.3.32?

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
I’m on the latest version of the software. So it will be mostly looking around after I do the as built backups.

But, if I can find something simple to start with, maybe global window up/down, I see what I can decipher.

If I run into issues I’ll keep your suggestion in mind. Just out of curiosity, what is the release number you are running? Is it 2.3.32?
I moved your other posts to a new thread in the 2020 section. In the future, if you don’t see a thread for your question, you are always welcome to create a new one

·
Registered
2018 Ford Escape Titanium
3 Posts
Just an update that I was successful in enabling Global Windows, Bambi Mode, and remove the dreaded "Double Honk" on my 2019 FE Titanium. No side effects so far, other than with the double honk removed and you left your car running (key is in your pocket) anyone CAN jump in your car and drive it away! I looked into a previous post mentioning another mod to solve this problem, but don't currently have access to the module I need to change it. It may not be accessible, since it's apparently for Police vehicles..
Did you ever figure out secure Idle? I've love to have this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Latest version of FORScan 2.3.33 has start/stop on the non as built line.
Does this actually work without going into as built line?
Anyone try this? I have 17 Escape

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone. I think I am officially done reading all 32 pages of this thread and ready to attempt a few things. Before I start. 2018 Escape Titanium did we verify auto start stop working or not? I see like 4 people say yes but then the spreadsheet says no. Also has anyone figured out secure Idle for these yet? Last thing. How do I look up vin info to give it to you guys to help out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So whoever made that tutorial, I love you. Bambi and Global worked flawlessly on 2018 Escape Titanium. Only problem I had right before step 11 clearing DTC's it finished all operations I turned the ignition on then back off and forscan completely disconnected. I had to shut down forscan, reopen, reconnect to the car and then clear the DTC's

621 - 627 of 627 Posts