2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

641 - 652 of 652 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, I apparently broke something. I got the double-honk and stop/start to go away, but now the parking brake indicator is always on, the ABS lamp is on and the traction control lamp is on. Any guidance will be appreciated.

You have to reset the ABS module then all the warnings and codes go away. Post 250 will walk you through it.

Bob

·
Registered
2019 Escape Titanium 2.0L
45 Posts
Thanks, I just reversed the setting in ForScan. That stopped all the nonsense. Then I unplugged the connector on the negative post of the battery. No start/stop dance and no ill effects so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, new to the site. I was curious has anyone found out how to change the flash to pass blink amounts from 3 to another number? I would like to set it to 5. I was able to do that on my 18 F150 and 16 F350. I have a 17 SE Escape.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd like to do that, as well. I've looked and looked. It's 724-01-01 on my Mustang, but my Escape doesn't have that block. I'd like to change the panic button to two-press, but 726-37-01 isn't found, either.

·
Registered
2020 Escape
108 Posts
Hi everyone, new to the site. I was curious has anyone found out how to change the flash to pass blink amounts from 3 to another number? I would like to set it to 5. I was able to do that on my 18 F150 and 16 F350. I have a 17 SE Escape.
do you mean the lane change turn signal flash count?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yep, that's the one. Three flashes is too few. I have my Mustang set to five flashes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys.
I'm trying to set Global Windows in my '18 Ti using FORScan and an OBDLinkEX, but I'm getting a "Secondary boot Loader" error when I try to read the BCM (Main). Can anyone walk me through taking care of this in "Plain English for Computer Dummies"? I've tried the FORScan site, but I'm not getting any response.
Thanks.
Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi guys.
I'm trying to set Global Windows in my '18 Ti using FORScan and an OBDLinkEX, but I'm getting a "Secondary boot Loader" error when I try to read the BCM (Main). Can anyone walk me through taking care of this in "Plain English for Computer Dummies"? I've tried the FORScan site, but I'm not getting any response.
Thanks.
Mike
Is it your baud rate? I assume you're using a BT module? Dig into the settings...
Find the baud rate and set it to max.
I THINK your connection is timing out because it's too slow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll take a look at that tonight, but I'm using the wired OBDLink, not the Bluetooth one.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
2,412 Posts
I'm using the wired OBDLink, not the Bluetooth one.
Is it the EX version as I think the SX isn't compatible with Ford's Medium Speed CAN Bus protocol?

641 - 652 of 652 Posts